I have never understood why people do not like rain. I have always loved rain, thunderstorms, etc. I don't know if it's one of those 'you want/like what you can't have' kind of things since we live in Texas and don't get much rain annually. I've never stop to pondered it - don't really care to - the point is, I like it! What isn't there to like about it?
* If you're going to speed, you should do it when it's raining. I have gotten cops to admit to me on repeated occasions that they simply do not pull people over when it's raining because they don't want to get out in the rain. I'm not saying I condone or encourage speeding at all - especially when it's raining...I'm just saying, if you're going to do it, that is the time!
* Rain makes things grow...like flowers, plants and crops! Lack of rain kills things...like flowers, plants, and crops! Texas has a lot of flowers, plants, and crops; therefore, if it does not rain enough, they will die. It's always a fond memory of the circle of life.
* Rain provide opportunities for photographers like the ones I posted along the left side.Anywho, I'm done with my rain-praising. I'm going to leave you all with a fantastic clip from How I Met Your Mother. Those of you who watch this awesome sitcom are probably saying, "Fantastic clip? Aren't they all fantastic?" And, to you, I say, "Yes, they are, but this one just sits exceptionally well with me today."
For those of you who don't watch How I Met Your Mother, I have two things to say to you:
1) You probably will not get the hilarity of this clip nearly as much as true fans of the show!
2) I suggest you start watching ASAP! :)
I will regularly be referring to this show, so from now on I will refer to it as simply HIMYM.



No comments:
Post a Comment