Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just Between Friends!

The Just Between Friends (JFB) Sale was Friday through Sunday.  If you’ve never heard of this, please go to their website and find when one will be close to you because it is an amazing consignment sale for everything baby and mommy!  I got to go as a first-time mom Thursday evening, and I found some amazing deals!

·         A new Ergo Baby Carrier for about ½ off of retail price, including the infant carrier.
·         An Infantino Mei Tai for when Danicka gets a little bigger. 
·         Some great infant toys
·         A portable bottle warmer
·         A carseat cover (for when it gets cold…IF it ever gets cold!)
·         An unopened box of Seventh Generation diapers
·         A sleeping wedge (to help with Danicka’s stuffy nose that she only gets at night!  It’s already helped a lot!)
·         A new fresh food feeder (for when solids are starting to get introduced and/or teething begins!)
·         Some food storage trays (I’m getting prepared for when I get to start making her baby food!)
·         A Boppy Noggin Nest (Daniel has a flat spot on his head that he swears is from laying on his head too much as a baby, so he appreciated this purchase!  Even though, Danicka moves her head from side-to-side so much I doubt she’ll get a flat spot!)
·         A couple of pop-up books.

Then, on Sunday, they have the half-off sale for anyone to come to so they can sell anything that’s left!

Daniel, Danicka (safely bundled away in her new Ergo carrier!), and I went to check that out, as well as the Cultural Arts Festival downtown.  On our second round, we got a couple more infant toys (those things can be expensive, and these were such great deals!) and Danicka’s halloween costume!  She’s going to be Mommy’s Little Pumpkin! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sad I couldn't make it this time :( Sounds like you got some great deals though! I did make it to Smarty Pants and found tons of clothes for Gavin though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I LOVE Smarty Pants! I spent a lot of time there pregnant, and I have already consigned quite a bit of stuff with them!

    ReplyDelete