Friday, February 12, 2010

Bragging Time

I have to take a few minutes out of a busy week to brag on this guy - my husband!  I have always felt blessed, and known I am blessed, to have such an amazing husband, but recently I have been reminded even more so!

Since I have been struggling with low blood pressure, I haven't been able to do much around the house, which is very frustrating for me.  Not that I love to do housework - but I do love the feeling of a clean house.  Plus, I like keeping my house clean for my husband, the doggies, and any visitors that may pop in!

Well, my husband is always a huge help around the house - he's a cook, he does all of our yard work, he has an amazing vegetable garden, etc.  However, I don't generally find him dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc.  And, I'm okay with that - we have our deal!  He does all of the outdoor stuff and cooks, and I do all of the indoor stuff and do the dishes after he cooks! :)  It's worked out very well for us for more than 3 years now, and I believe it will continue to work out well.

Anyways, I digress.  Bragging time on my hubby!  I don't know if I'm already nesting, or if I'm just getting some second-trimester energy, or if it's because my blood pressure is finally starting to come up (a little), but I went into super organization/OCD/freak mode the other night.

Really, Daniel had school work to get done, but instead, he helped me get all of the pointless organizational things done around the house that I wanted to get done, but wasn't quite up to par to actually accomplish them!  It took us over 4 hours, and he didn't complain one time.  In fact, he volunteered to help and kept that gorgeous smile on his face the whole time :)  If he wouldn't have helped, it would have taken me 4 days, but instead I am very satisfied with our house (for now), and we have Valentine's Day weekend to enjoy together :)

I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment