Monday, February 1, 2010

Boy or Girl?!

Ok, so I went to a website that is supposed to be pretty accurate on whether you're having a boy or girl.  It goes along with a lot of old wive's tales. 


The website is:  www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html


Here were the questions:

Will your baby be a Girl or a Boy?

Fill out and submit this form based on Mom's answers and you'll know what gender baby she is going to have. If a question does not apply leave it blank. It will not affect the answer.

I am carrying the extra weight

Out front.


Around the hips and bottom.  

The hair on my legs is growing



more quickly than before I got pregnant.


the same as before I got pregnant.  

I am carrying my baby



high.


low.
 
I sleep in my bed with my pillow to the


north.


south.  

My feet are

colder than before pregnancy.


the same as before.  

I

refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread.


prefer the heel.  

The Dad-to-be is

gaining weight right along with me.


is not gaining weight.  

My mother's hair color is

gray.


not gray (natural or dyed).  

I had morning sickness early in my pregnancy:

Yes.


No.  

I am looking

particularly good during pregnancy.


not so good.  

During pregnancy, my chest development has been

quite dramatic.


no too dramatic.  

My age at the time of conception was:  

Conception took place in the month of  

Hang a thread with a needle over your belly. The thread moves

in circles.


from side to side.  

My urine is a

bright neon yellow color.


dull yellow.
 
I have been craving
sweets.


salty or sour food.  

My nose has

spread during pregnancy.


stayed the same.  

I have been craving

meats and cheese.


fruit.  

The baby's heart rate is
above 140 beats per minute.


140 or less.  

Mom's feelings towards orange juice?
Doesn't like OJ.


Must have orange juice every day.
 
I am having headaches.
Yes.


No.  

My abdomen looks like a:

Watermelon.

Basketball 

If someone asks you to show them your hands, you:

Show them palm up.

Show them palm down. 

How do you pick up a mug?

Handle.

Body of the mug.


And, here are my results (Pretty dang close!)  I guess we'll just have to wait two more weeks to know for sure!:



Congratulations!


You have a 52% chance of having a boy. And you have a 47% chance of having a girl.



And Here's Why...
You are carrying the extra weight out front, so it's a boy.
The hair on your legs is not growing any faster during your preganacy, so it's a girl.
Girls are carried high. You are going to have a girl.
Sleeping in a bed with your pillow to the south indicates that you will be having a girl.
Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a boy.
You prefer the heel of a loaf of bread. You are having a boy.
Dad-to-be is gaining weight right along with Mom-to-be, which means that you'll have a boy.
The maternal grandmother doesn't have gray hair (dyed or natural), so a girl will be born.
You didn't have morning sickness early in pregnancy, so it will be a boy.
You are looking particularly good during pregnancy. Therefore, it must be a boy, because girls steal their mother's looks.
Your chest development has been quite dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a girl.
Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is an odd number, it will be a girl.
A needle on a thread held over your belly moves in circles, so you will have a boy.
Your urine is a bright neon yellow color, so you will have a boy.
You have a craving for salty or sour foods, which means that it is a boy.
Your nose hasn't changed during pregnancy, which indicates a girl.
You have been craving fruits, so it is a girl.
Your baby's heart rate is 140 or more beats per minute, so it's a girl.
You must have orange juice every day, so it's a girl.
You are not having headaches, so it's a girl.
Your belly looks like a basketball, so it's a boy.
You show the back of your hand, so it's a boy.
You use the handle, so it's a boy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh bless your heart. I bet it's driving you crazy not knowing. I did one of those online things and EVERYTHING said girl. Needless to say, it's a boy. Patience hun! XOXO

    ReplyDelete