Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged by Rosemary at Love at First Sight.


8 Things I am Looking Forward to:

* Getting pregnant!

* Our cruise in September

* Christmas

* Losing weight

* Cooler weather

* Daniel's citizenship oath ceremony

* Daniel graduating with his MBA!

* Getting off of work in 10 minutes! (We're going to shoot guns this afternoon!)


8 Things I did Yesterday:

* Went to work

* Drove

* Spent far too much money on my car (and it's still not fixed 100% yet)

* Went to eat with Kassy and her family

* Slept

* Played with the puppied

* Worked out

* Watch TV


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

* Sing

* Dance

* Get in shape

* Travel the world

* NOT worry about money (but I don't want to be filthy rich either!)

* NOT work :)

* Own our own small restaurant/bar

* Speak Spanish!!!


8 Shows I Enjoy:

* True Blood

* How I Met Your Mother

* It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

* Gene Simmons: Family Jewels

* Kendra

* Denise Richards: It's Complicated

* Chelsea Lately

(I could go on...)

1 comment:

  1. How could I forget Chelsea Lately & Kendra? I LOVE those 2 shows. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete