I'm not gonna lie, I had my doubts about Jimmy Fallon taking over the Late Night Show after Conan left to take over the Tonight Show. Jimmy's just so skittish all the time...don't get me wrong - he was awesome on SNL, but I had my doubts. I think the show started out slow when he came on, but he is starting to get into the swing of things and get his own things going on, plus I really like The Roots (his house band).
Anyways, last night he had Mark Paul-Gosselar on to promote his new show, Raising the Bar...however, Mark came on as his character from Saved by the Bell, Zack Morris. The whole skit is almost 10 minutes long, but it's hilarious! He even does a song from Zack Attack, and he has the Zack Morris phone, and the total 80's outfit, French-rolled pants and all! AMAZING!
Ahh, makes me want to go watch a Saved by the Bell marathon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment