Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pedestrian Speed Bumps

Yeah, I said it - pedestrian speed bumps...

I have a bone to pick with pedestrian speed bumps. I don't get why they are on the ramps along side walks. They aren't there in order to provide better traction in case you slip because the ramps aren't that steep!

I have decided they are purely there to hurt your feet...I discovered this over the weekend when I was walking with a group of gals and I had super cute, super high heels on. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and all of the sudden I felt excruciating pain on the balls of my feet...I look down, and this is what I see...
The pedestrian speed bumps are the culprit and now that I have noticed these evil things, I am noticing them everywhere!

I'm out on a mission to let everyone know - avoid pedestrian speed bumps in high heels...they hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment