Thursday, December 16, 2010

An Open Letter to Santa from Danicka

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth so I can quit drooling all over everything and trying to shove any object I can get my hands on into my mouth.  OK, I lied, I want more than my two front teeth...If you have the time, I'd like the following:

  • Global Babies Board Book  I love books, I love people-watching, and I love staring at faces/expressions/babies.  Oh, and the funds go to a good cause...This book is perfect for me!
  • Spanish or English/Spanish books, DVDs, CDs and/or toys...Specifically, the Chicco: Interactive Bilingual Talking Farm.  Mommy keeps saying it reminds her of a toy farm she had when she was little.  If I get it, she may play with it more than me.
  • Baby Einstein and Little Einstein DVDs are so "in" right now, so a few more of those would be awesome.  However, please keep in mind, I already have the Baby Einstein Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach.
  • I'm digging some Baby Einstein toys these days, too - especially, the Baby Einstein Take Along Caterpillar (it's not really that expensive, I promise...), Touch and Explore Discovery Book (Bilingual), Set of 3 Hand Puppets and the Bilingual Octoplush.
  • I'll definitely take some more donations to my college fund.  From what I understand, college is the place I'm going to go once I finish with high school, which I guess is a place I'm supposed to go in a few years.  Anyways, I keep hearing my parents talk about this fund, and it seems important, so donations are welcome.
  • And, finally, I don't necessarily "want" this last thing, but according to my parents, I'm going to need it soon, so I might as well ask for it.  It's an inflatable baby tub - according to my parents I'm going to really like it because it's big and comfy, plus it's a bright yellow duck and quacks!  And, of course, everyone knows you can't upgrade your baby tub without the necessary accessories to accompany it: Bath Spout Cover, Sassy Bathtime Pals Squirt and Float Toys, and a Jolly Jumper Bath Tub Toy Bag :)
I'll make sure to leave out some cookies and milk for you next week.  Do you prefer Whole or 2%?

Stay Warm.

Yours Truly,
Danicka I.

No comments:

Post a Comment