Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Seventh Generation

As a lot of you know, we are using gDiapers on Danicka, which seem to be going pretty well - except when she has blow outs (which happen in disposables, too!)  It's part of being a baby :)  But, I've also decided it's good to have disposable diapers on hand for on-the-go and overnight.  I have decided I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Seventh Generation!  I'm actually not sure how long they've been around, but I discovered them for the house-cleaning products while I was pregnant, and now I'm discovering they offer so much more!  We are using ONLY Seventh Generation wipes at this point.  They have natural Aloe Vera in them, as well as Vitamin E and water - they are so soft!  They aren't bleached with chlorine and don't contain alcohol or synthetic ingredients that can irritate baby’s skin.

And, the disposable diapers we are buying are Seventh Generation because they are chlorine-free which means they do not contribute to dioxin pollution.  They're latex-free, fragrance-free, TBT-free (tributyl tin) and hypo-allergenic.  They seem to be very easy on baby's skin although Danicka doesn't seem to have super-sensitive skin.  She has only had 1 mild diaper rash and she is 11 weeks old - And that diaper rash was when we were using the disposables everyone gave us prior to her being born!

PLUS, they are super absorbent and no more expensive than normal disposable diapers!

We are also buying all of our cleaning products from Seventh Generation, including their laundry detergent, fabric softener, and Free and Clear dishwashing soap because they are natural/organic and not expensive!

Oh, and P.S.  I'm not even getting paid to say this - that's how much we love this company!  If you haven't already - even if you don't have kids - you should check them out because they offer natural alternatives to pretty much everything around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment