Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quints by Surprise

There's a new show on TLC called Quints by Surprise.  It's about the Jones family of Austin, Texas.  The father in the family, Ethan Jones, was one of Daniel's classmates in his EMBA program.  In fact, you can even catch a few glimpses of Daniel (and even one of me if you know when and where to look) during the second episode that shows them graduating from their EMBA program. 

Anyways, I digress.  Daniel and I, of course, have taken to the show because any family with quints is amazing, but especially because we know the family (and it's filmed in Austin!) 

I have to say, I definitely have a new-found appreciation for all parents and the patience that is involved in parenting since we've had Danicka.  We absolutely love Danicka, but having a child involves a lot of patience, so I couldn't even imagine having five of the same age with a sixth a few years older.

So, Daniel and I have decided any time we start feeling overwhelmed, we're just going to turn to the DVR and watch an episode of Quints by Surprise.  It's good therapy, and it really makes us appreciate only having one at a time! :)


The Joneses

No comments:

Post a Comment