NBC really can screw things up royally sometimes. I love their line-ups (for the most part)...I watch NBC's 'The Today Show' when I get ready in the mornings, I watch NBC's local news, and I watch NBC's late night line-up. At least I will until their new schedule takes affect in March...their new terrible-of-an-idea schedule.
I haven't watched Jay Leno since he moved to the 10/9 p.m. slot - I didn't watch him much when he was still in 'The Tonight Show' slot...I think it's safe to say his target/market audience is older people...
Whereas, Conan and Jimmy are funny, young guys who reach a great, young audience - like myself!
It's official...Conan released a statement today saying he will not do 'The Tonight Show' at 12:05...and although I am very saddened about this, I think he is right - NBC really screwed themselves with this one. It will be curious to see what, if anything, NBC does in response, and where Jimmy will end up in all of this.
I heart Conan, and I'm going to keep watching him for as long as he's on TV. I got news for NBC...my loyalties don't lie with them, they lie with Conan and Jimmy. I have no problem switching the channel if one or both of them go to a different station.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment