Now, I've always loved Conan, so when it was announced that Jay was retiring (and by retiring, I mean taking a month off and moving up an hour on the same station), I was pretty pumped that Conan was taking his place because that means I wouldn't have to stay up so late and/or record Conan to watch him!
I'm sure (I hope) by now, you have all seen his fantastic opener for his premier on the Late Show...If you didn't see it - you need to, so here you go:
Well, if you were like me you were wondering how in the heck they did his run across America?! At first I was thinking it has to be a green screen, but the more I watched, the more realistic it looked - so for all of you whom were wondering the same thing...enjoy!
Oh, the things (and money) they will do for laughs...but it totally worked!!!
And, did y'all watch his show last night?! It was crazy awesome...he had Bruno on, which I didn't know how that would turn out, but I ended up laughing - a lot - especially when Bruno tried to give Conan a lap dance!
Then, he had Stephen Moyer (Bill off of True Blood) on who is just Vampirelicious! :)
And, to wrap up the show, he had an act from Cirque du Soleil's act - Zoomanity (spelling?), which I have heard is very risque...I have never imagined that somebody could do the things on a stripper pole that this woman did - she has got to be solid muscle!!! Parental Discretion is Advised (although they were able to show it on late night television so I guess it's not too scandalous!) :)
P.S. The stripper pole stuff won't start until about a minute and a half in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment