I regularly wear 3"-5" heels (stilettos, wedges, etc.) and have zero issues walking in them. I heart heels - no matter what they say they may or may not do to the rest of my body :)
So, you would think when I decided to be summer-y and casual today and wore 1 1/2" wedges, that it would be smooth sailing and comfortable.
You would think...
But, no...I turned my ankle not once, but twice in the 100 yard walk I had to meet Hubby for lunch at the SUB. Please tell me why I can walk in shoes like these (Yes, I heart gladiators!):
But, I can't walk in these (not the best pic ever - I just took it in my office on my cell - but you get the point...):
And, while I'm on the subject of high heels...have y'all seen some of the crazy shiz that some people wear these days?! Check it...These are what they are calling the 'Reverse Heel':

Then, you've got what I like to call the 'Table Heel' (and check out that chick's toenail - toenails are not meant to be that long!):

And, these are just ridiculous - they don't even have soles on them...nobody could actually wear them:

These remind me of something I learned about from Chinese tradition, called Foot Binding, in a history class during college:

And, these I am calling the 'Geometrical Heel' - I'm not going to lie, I would wear these, but they are still crazy (and fun!):


No comments:
Post a Comment