Monday, May 4, 2009

Chicago Videos

Here are some videos from our trip to Chicago last summer. The first one is of the skyline (and bean) in Chicago. We were sitting in Millenium Park, close to sunset, enjoying a fantastic, free concert. It was awesome. We miss Chicago daily :(



Next, I have two videos from the Shedd Aquarium that we went to while we were in Chicago. The first one is just to sort of show how large this one aquarium was that we were looking at (and there were tons of sets like this!). Also, you can see the diver in there feeding the sting rays.



The next one is of the most peculiar 'fish' I have ever seen. I wish I remembered their names, but they are a relative to the Seahorse. They look so weird 'swimming' around - more like floating to me...



And, finally, this is a great video of a fireworks show we caught at the Navy Pier. It wasn't even 4th of July - just a random Saturday night in June - and these were by far the best fireworks we have every seen in our lives. Plus, they had great music to accompany the show. Awesome! P.S. Sorry - you have to turn your head to the left to watch this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment