Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blog Themes

I have decided to have themed blog days, so here is what I have come up with:

Manic Mondays = My time to unwind and vent about whatever I want to...
Trusty Tuesdays = I will provide random, mindless facts and my fave internet videos, etc.
Wordy Wednesdays = My thoughts on food, music, drinks, movies, etc.
Travel Thursdays = I will share travel pictures, adventures, and desires!
Freaky Fridays = Interesting news pieces.
Saucy Saturdays = I will blog in Spanish to practice

Okay, so today is Tuesday which brings me to my interesting trivia note of the day!

Random fact: Scientists estimate that between three to five new stars are born every year within our own the Milky Way galaxy.

This will always bring a smile to your face - The Landlord:
My Rating = PG (some explicit language)


No comments:

Post a Comment